OLY GRID ARAMIDE 180 BI-AX HM SYSTEM FRP
OLY GRID ARAMIDE 180 BI-AX HM is a bi-directional network in aramid fiber with a weight of 180 g/m² with a high elastic module specific for the interventions of structural consolidation of reinforced concrete elements, prestressed reinforced concrete, masonry, steel and wood.
The FRP consolidation systems obtained through the installation of an OLY GRID ARAMIDE 180 BI-AX HM network with appropriate epoxy resins such as OLY RESIN 10 and OLY RESIN 20 guarantee excellent tensile strength characteristics, allow you to easily remedy precarious situations which affect both the vertical structures and the horizontal, and the connections between beams and pillars, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the previous elements and their own weight almost unchanged and therefore of the whole structure. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stress. They also have the advantage of being applicable quickly and minimally invasively. The suitably installed reinforcement can subsequently be plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
- Apply the OLY RESIN PRIMER (A+B) primer on the surfaces subject to the reinforcement intervention after having carefully cleaned and dried them following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
- Apply a layer of OLY RESIN 10 (A+B) on the “fresh” primer, following the instructions in the relative technical sheet in order to eliminate possible geometric imperfections on the substrate.
- Apply a first layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) on the previous “fresh” layer of OLY RESIN 10 following the instructions in the relative technical sheet.
- Installation of the OLY GRID ARAMIDE 180 BI-AX HM net with oriented fibers as per the project and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller.
- Apply “fresh” a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller.
If subsequent laying of civil plaster is necessary, it is advisable to carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of the adhesion.
The grid is available in 50 m rolls, length 100 cm.