OLY MESH BASALT & STEEL 400
OLY MESH BASALT&STEEL 400 is a balanced bidirectional structural basalt and stainless steel aisi 304 mesh primed with alkali-resistant polyester-based coating for structural reinforcement and consolidation of masonry and vaults. it is quick and easy to apply, it is light, it has a reduced thickness and it is very easy to handle. It has excellent mechanical characteristics and resistance to atmospheric agents. It is easy to cut; durable; does not rust; compatible with all substrates, it can be used both with a lime and / or cement base; radiolucent; it can be used in aggressive environments.
- Plaster demolition up to the masonry surface
- Cleaning of paint, oils and powders
- Surface washing and wetting until saturation
- Trowel or spray application with appropriate plastering machine of a first layer of mortar of the type OLY WALL STRUKTURA-F following the instruction in the technical sheet
- Apply on fresh mortar OLY MESH BASALT&STEEL 400, with overlapping strips of 15 cm
- Trowel or spray application with appropriate plastering machine of a second layer of mortar OLY WALL STRUKTURA-F. Total mortar thickness must be between 5 and 15 mm with a single net. However, with more than one network it cannot exceed 30 mm.
Note: in the case of reinforcement on a single face of the masonry or on two faces but in the presence of sack walls or vestments not connected or not adequately connected, it is necessary to use connectors of the OLY CONNECT line in the ratio of 2-4 connectors per m2.
Rolls: height 100 cm, length 50 m