OLY PLATE CARBO HR 50 X 1,2 CARBON FIBER
OLY PLATE CARBO HR 50×1,2 (high resistance) is a pre-impregnated and prepolymerized carbon fiber sheet available in 50 mm width and 1.2 mm thickness, obtained by pultrusion processing specific for structural consolidation interventions. The plate has both sides with improved adhesion with double peel-ply.
The FRP consolidation systems obtained by laying sheets of the OLY PLATE CARBO line with appropriate epoxy resins such as OLY RESIN 10 (A+B) guarantee excellent tensile strength characteristics, allow you to easily remedy precarious situations that affect both the vertical structures that the horizons, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow the dimensions of the previous elements and their own weight and therefore of the entire structure to be kept practically unchanged. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stress. They also have the advantage of being applicable quickly and minimally invasively. The suitably installed reinforcement can subsequently be plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
- Cut the plate to the desired length using a diamond disc.
- Eliminate any dust on the foil.
- Apply the resin OLY RESIN 10 (A+B) with a thickness of 1-2 mm to the substrate with a spatula.
- Apply the resin OLY RESIN 10 (A+B) with a thickness of 1-2 mm on the plate with a spatula.
- Lay the plate cool and press it evenly on the support with a rubber roller in order to eliminate any vacuum or air bubble.
The plate is available in rolls of 25, 50 e 100 m, width 50 mm.
Binder resin is available in packs of 10 kg and 20 kg.