OLY STEEL 1200 G SYSTEM
OLY STEEL 1200 G guarantees excellent characteristics of tensile strength, allows you to easily remedy precarious situations that affect both vertical structures and horizontals, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to maintain almost unchanged the dimensions of the previous elements and their own weight and therefore of the entire structure. OLY STEEL systems have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. Furthermore, they have the advantage of being applied quickly and minimally invasive. The reinforcement properly placed can be subsequently plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
- Demolition of the existing plaster until reaching the masonry surface for the portion to be reinforced;
- Thorough cleaning of dust, oils and paints of the wall support on which the reinforcement system is to be applied;
- Washing and wetting of the surface until saturation;
- Application of a first layer of OLY WALL STRUKTURA-F type mortar with a trowel or spray with a suitable plastering machine, following the instructions given in the respective technical data sheets;
- Application on the previous “fresh” layer of mortar of the OLY STEEL 1200 G mesh, taking care to ensure an overlap between adjacent strips of at least 15 cm;
- Application of a second layer of OLY WALL STRUKTURA-F type mortar with a trowel or spray with a suitable plastering machine, following the instructions given in the respective technical data sheets. The total thickness of the mortar must be included, in the case of a single mesh, between 5 and 15 mm, net of the leveling of the substrate. In the case of several nets, the maximum thickness cannot exceed 30 mm.
Note: in the case of reinforcement on a single face of the masonry or on two faces but in the presence of sack walls or facings that are not connected or not adequately connected, it is necessary to use connectors from the OLY CONNECT line at the rate of 2-4 connectors per m2.
The fabric is available in 50ml rolls, with standard widths from 10cm to 30cm.
The mortar is available in 25 kg bags, 60×25 – 1500 kg pallets.