OLY TEX CARBO 240 UNI-AX HR CARBON FIBER FABRIC
OLY TEX CARBO 240 UNI-AX HR (high resistance) is a unidirectional carbon fiber fabric with a weight of 240 g / m² with high resistance specific for structural consolidation interventions of reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete. prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
The FRP consolidation systems obtained by laying a fabric such as OLY TEX CARBO 240 UNI-AX HR with suitable epoxy resins such as OLY RESIN 10 and OLY RESIN 20 guarantee excellent characteristics of tensile strength, allowing you to easily remedy situations precarious affecting both the vertical structures and the horizontals, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the previous elements and the weight of the same and therefore of the entire structure almost unchanged. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. They also have the advantage of being applied quickly and minimally invasive. The reinforcement properly placed can be subsequently plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
|1. Preparation and cleaning of the substrate in order to obtain perfectly clean and dry surfaces with sufficient mechanical characteristics.
2. In the case of irregular surfaces, it is necessary to regularize it with suitable hydraulic mortars or epoxy resins in paste.
3. Application by brush of a first layer of two-component epoxy resin OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet.
4. Installation of the OLY TEX CARBO 240 UNI-AX HR fabric with fibers oriented as per project and subsequent treatment with a special bubble-break roller.
5. Apply a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 “fresh” and subsequent treatment with a suitable bubble-breaking roller.
6. If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of adhesion surface.
The fabric is available in rolls of 50 m, with widths from 100 to 500 mm.