OLY GRID CARBO 300 BI-AX HR SISTEMA FRP
OLY GRID CARBO 300 BI-AX HR SYSTEM is a FRP structural reinforcement system compliant with CNR DT 200 R1 / 2013 specific for structural consolidation interventions of reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete. prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
The system consists of a bidirectional network in high resistance carbon fiber OLY GRID CARBO 300 BI-AX HM and a binder system of two-component epoxy resins OLY RESIN 20, OLY RESIN 10 and OLY RESIN PRIMER.
OLY GRID CARBO 300 BI-AX HR SYSTEM guarantees excellent characteristics of tensile strength, allows to easily remedy precarious situations affecting both vertical structures and horizontals, both the connections between beams and pillars, and the plating of masonry, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials , reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the previous elements and the weight of the same and therefore of the entire structure almost unchanged. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. Furthermore, they have the advantage of being applied quickly and minimally invasive.
- Apply the OLY RESIN PRIMER (A + B) primer on the surfaces subject to the reinforcement after having thoroughly cleaned and dried them following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
- Apply a layer of OLY RESIN 10 (A + B) to the “fresh” primer following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet in order to eliminate possible geometric imperfections on the substrate.
- Apply a first layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) on the previous “fresh” layer of OLY RESIN 10 following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet.
- Installation of the OLY GRID CARBO 300 BI-AX HM mesh with oriented fibers according to the project and subsequent treatment with a suitable spiked roller.
- Apply a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) “fresh” and subsequent treatment with a suitable bubble-breaking roller.
- If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to first carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of adhesion.
The net is available in rolls of 50 ml, with a width of 100 cm.
The impregnation resin is available in 6 kg packs.
The bonding resin is available in 10 kg and 20 kg packs.