OLY TEX CARBO 300 BI-AX HR
OLY TEX CARBO 300 BI-AX HR (high resistance) is a unidirectional carbon fiber fabric with a weight of 300 g / m² with high resistance specific for structural consolidation interventions of reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete. prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
OLY TEX CARBO 300 BI-AX HR guarantees excellent characteristics of tensile strength, allows you to easily remedy precarious situations affecting both vertical structures and horizontals, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the previous elements and the weight of the same and therefore of the entire structure almost unchanged. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. Furthermore, they have the advantage of being applied quickly and minimally invasive. The reinforcement properly placed can be subsequently plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
- Preparation and cleaning of the substrate in order to obtain perfectly clean and dry surfaces with sufficient mechanical characteristics.
- In the case of uneven surfaces, it must be regularized with suitable hydraulic mortars.
- In the case of surfaces with roughness less than 2 mm, apply two-component epoxy filler OLY RESIN 10 (A + B).
- Application by brush of a first layer of two-component epoxy resin OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet.
- Installation of the OLY TEX CARBO 300 BI-AX HR fabric with fibers oriented as per project and subsequent treatment with a special bubble-break roller.
- Apply a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) “fresh” and subsequent treatment with a suitable bubble-breaking roller.
If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system in order to increase the useful adhesion surface.
Il tessuto è disponibile in rotoli da 50 m, con larghezze standard di 10, 20 e 50 cm.
La resina di impregnazione è disponibile in confezioni da 6 kg.
La resina di incollaggio è disponibile in confezioni da 10 kg e 20 kg.