OLY GRID CARBO 170 BI-AX HR SYSTEM
OLY GRID CARBO 170 BI-AX HR SYSTEM is a FRP structural reinforcement system compliant with the CNR DT 200 R1/2013 specific for structural consolidation interventions on reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
The system consists of a bidirectional high-strength carbon fiber mesh OLY GRID CARBO 170 BI-AX HR with and a two-component epoxy resin bonding system OLY RESIN 20, OLY RESIN 10 and OLY RESIN PRIMER
- Apply the OLY RESIN PRIMER (A+B) primer on the surfaces subject to the reinforcement intervention after having carefully cleaned and dried them following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
- Apply a layer of OLY RESIN 10 (A+B) on the “fresh” primer, following the instructions in the relative technical sheet in order to eliminate possible geometric imperfections on the substrate.
- Apply a first layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) on the previous “fresh” layer of OLY RESIN 10 following the instructions in the relative technical sheet.
- Installation of the OLY GRID CARBO 170 BI-AX HR net with oriented fibers as per the project and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller.
- Apply “fresh” a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller.
- If subsequent laying of civil plaster is necessary, it is advisable to carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of the adhesion.
The grid is available in 50 m rolls, length 100 cm.
The impregnation resin is available in 6 kg bins.
The bonding resin is available in bons of 10 kg and 20 kg.