OLY GRID CARBO 220 BI-AX HR FRP SYSTEM
OLY GRID CARBO 220 BI-AX HR SYSTEM is a FRP structural reinforcement system compliant with CNR DT 200 R1 / 2013 specific for structural consolidation interventions of reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete. prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
The system consists of a bidirectional network in high resistance carbon fiber OLY GRID CARBO 220 BI-AX HM and a binder system of two-component epoxy resins OLY RESIN 20, OLY RESIN 10 and OLY RESIN PRIMER.
- Apply the OLY RESIN PRIMER (A + B) primer on the surfaces subject to the reinforcement after having thoroughly cleaned and dried them following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
- Apply a layer of OLY RESIN 10 (A + B) to the “fresh” primer following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet in order to eliminate possible geometric imperfections on the substrate.
- Apply a first layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) on the previous “fresh” layer of OLY RESIN 10 following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet.
- Installation of the OLY GRID CARBO 220 BI-AX HM mesh with oriented fibers according to the project and subsequent treatment with a suitable spiked roller.
- Apply a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) “fresh” and subsequent treatment with a suitable bubble-breaking roller.
- If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to first carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of adhesion.
The net is available in rolls of 50 ml, with a width of 100 cm.
The impregnation resin is available in 6 kg packs.
The bonding resin is available in 10 kg and 20 kg packs