OLY MESH GLASS 66×66 L
OLY MESH GLASS 66×66 L is a pre-formed monolithic structural mesh in AR glass fiber and epoxy matrix, suitable for structural reinforcement and masonry consolidation using CRM systems of reinforced plaster embedded in OLY WALL STRUKTURA mortar. The mesh complies with the “Guideline for the identification, qualification and acceptance control of preformed mesh systems in fiber-reinforced composite materials with a polymer matrix to be used for the structural consolidation of existing buildings with the CRM (Composite Reinforced Mortar) “Issued by the Central Technical Service” of the Superior Council of Public Works in May 2019.
OLY MESH GLASS 66×66 L it guarantees excellent mechanical characteristics, allows you to easily remedy precarious situations affecting load-bearing walls. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. Furthermore, they have the advantage of being applied quickly and easily with much greater lightness and handling than traditional steel meshes. The mesh is compatible with lime or cement-based mortars.
1. Demolition of the existing plaster until reaching the masonry surface for the portion to be reinforced.
2. Thorough cleaning of dusts, oils and paints of the wall support on which the reinforcement system is to be applied.
3. Washing and wetting of the surface until saturation.
4. Application of a first layer of OLY WALL STRUKTURA type mortar with a trowel or spray with a suitable plastering machine, following the instructions given in the respective technical data sheets.
5. Application of the OLY MESH GLASS 66x66L mesh on the previous “fresh” layer of mortar, taking care to ensure an overlap between adjacent strips of at least 15 cm.
6. Application of a second layer of OLY WALL STRUKTURA type mortar with a trowel or spray with a suitable plastering machine, following the instructions given in the respective technical data sheets.
Note: in the case of reinforcement on a single face of the masonry or on two faces but in the presence of sack walls or facings that are not connected or not properly connected, it is necessary to use connectors from the OLYMPUS line at the rate of 2-4 connectors per m2
The net is available in rolls of 25 ml length and 200 cm height.