OLY ROPE BASALT
OLY ROPE BASALT is a structural element with a circular section made up of monodirectional basalt filaments that are put together to form a “strand”; it is widely used in the consolidation of building structures, both new and historical-monumental, for the construction of reinforced nails, chains, intrados reinforcement of vaults, reinforcement of masonry or anchors on masonry.
OLY ROPE BASALT compared to traditional steel chains, bars or strands, is not affected by corrosion phenomena and allows you to make holes with a significantly smaller diameter than traditional interventions, reducing damage to the original structures.
- Make the hole for housing the “strands” OLY ROPE BASALT using appropriate mechanical equipment.
- Cut the OLY ROPE BASALT “strands” to the length required by the project, taking care to consider the length necessary for the appropriate connection systems, if required.
- Apply the primer OLY RESIN PRIMER (A + B) on the surfaces of the holes subject to the reinforcement after having thoroughly cleaned and dried them following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
- Prepare the resin OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet and manually impregnate the strand making sure to use protective gloves and all other appropriate safety devices.
- Insert the resin OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) into the hole following the instructions in the relevant data sheet.
The connectors are available in 10ml rolls, with 8mm, 10mm and 12mm diameter.