OLY TEX CARBO 600 UNI-AX HR SYSTEM
OLY TEX CARBO 600 UNI-AX HR SYSTEM is a structural reinforcement system FRP qualified according to the LG-2015 CVT 247-2019 in class 210C and compliant with CNR DT 200 R1/2013 specific for the interventions of structural consolidation of reinforced concrete elements, reinforced concrete prestressed, masonry, steel and wood.
The system consists of a unidirectional high-strength carbon fiber fabric OLY TEX CARBO 600 UNI-AX HR and a binder system of two-component epoxy resins OLY RESIN 20 and OLY RESIN 10.
OLY TEX CARBO 600 UNI-AX HR SYSTEM guarantees excellent tensile strength characteristics, allows easy remediation of precarious situations affecting both vertical and horizontal structures, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the unaltered previous elements and the weight of the same and therefore of the entire structure. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. Furthermore, they have the advantage of being applicable in a rapid and non-invasive manner. The reinforcement suitably placed in work can subsequently be plastered with the traditional plasters on the market.
- Preparation and cleaning of support in order to obtain perfectly clean and dry surface and with mechanical characteristic
- In case of irregular surface, it is necessary to regularize it with suitable hydraulic mortars
- Where necessary, in case of roughness less than 2 mm application of two-component epoxy filler OLY RESIN 10 (A+B).
- Brush application of a first two-component epoxy resin layer OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) following the instructions in the technical sheet
- Fabric installation OLY TEX CARBO 600 UNI-AX HR with oriented fibers as planned and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller
- Apply on fresh resin a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A+B) and subsequent treatment with a special bubble breaker roller.
If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the system, which is still wet, to increase the useful gripping surface.
Fabric is available in rolls of 50 m, standard length of 10, 20 and 50 cm.
Impregnation resin is available in packs of 6kg.
Binder resin is available in packs of 10 kg and 20 kg.