OLY TEX GLASS 1140 QUADRI-AX HR
OLY TEX GLASS 1140 QUADRI-AX HR is a quadriaxial balanced glass fiber fabric with a weight of 1140 g/m² with high mechanical resistance specific for structural consolidation interventions of masonry, wood and in some cases in reinforced concrete.
The FRP consolidation systems obtained by laying a fabric such as OLY TEX GLASS 900 UNI-AX HR with suitable epoxy resins such as OLY RESIN 10 (A + B) and OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) guarantee excellent resistance characteristics traction, allow you to easily remedy precarious situations affecting both vertical structures and horizontals, allowing, unlike interventions made with traditional materials, reduced invasiveness, as they allow to keep the dimensions of the previous elements and the weight almost unchanged of the same and therefore of the entire structure. Composite materials have undoubted advantages: very high tensile strength, low specific weight, high resistance to environmental stresses. They also have the advantage of being applied quickly and minimally invasive. The reinforcement properly placed can be subsequently plastered with traditional plasters on the market.
- Preparation and cleaning of the substrate in order to obtain perfectly clean and dry surfaces with sufficient mechanical characteristics.
- In the case of uneven surfaces, it must be regularized with suitable hydraulic mortars.
- Apply OLY RESIN PRIMER (A + B) by brush.
- In the case of surfaces with irregularities of less than 2 mm, apply two-component epoxy resin OLY RESIN 10 (A + B).
- Application by brush of a first layer of two-component epoxy resin OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) following the instructions in the relative technical data sheet.
- Installation of the OLY TEX GLASS 1140 QUADRI-AX HR fabric with fibers oriented as per project and subsequent treatment with a special bubble-break roller.
- Apply “fresh” a second layer of OLY RESIN 20 (A + B) and subsequent treatment with a suitable bubble-breaking roller.
- If the subsequent laying of civil plasters is necessary, it is advisable to first carry out a manual dusting with quartz sand on the still “fresh” system to increase the useful surface of adhesion
50ml rolls with standard 30cm width.